Inland Craft Insurance Cover tailored to you

Our Inland Craft Insurance Policies cover Inland Craft cruising UK and European Inland Non-Tidal waterways.

We ensure that you get the right level of cover with our Inland Craft insurance, meaning you can enjoy cruising on your Inland Craft with confidence.

The team at Topsail Insurance are highly passionate and knowledgeable in Inland Craft Insurance, with over 100 years of combined experience, they will ensure you get the policy best suited to you.

We offer both agreed value and market value insurance polices to suit your individual needs.

What does my Inland Craft insurance cover?

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Accidental damage
  • Vandalism
  • Mechanical breakdown cover
  • Personal Accident
  • Medical Expenses
  • Up to 25 % NCB
  • Marina benefits
  • Bicycle and Mopeds cover

Is Third Party damage covered by my Inland Craft insurance?

Yes, our comprehensive polices include up to £3 million liability cover as standard. In most cases, we can also arrange Third Party Only polices too.   

What additional benefits are available?

  • Excess waiver
  • Protected No Claims Bonus
  • Legal expenses cover.

What cruising areas are covered by my Inland Craft insurance?

We cover UK and European Inland Non-Tidal waterways

Are any discounts available to me?

We offer discounts for a number of Owners’ Associations, and Boat Clubs.

Next Steps

If cruising within the UK or Europe, you could be offered an instant quote online which you can purchase immediately. Click here to access our online Quote and Buy.

For more information about the features of our Topsail Insurance, please refer to the relevant policy document.

Enjoy making memories, we’ll handle the rest.


Would you prefer
for us to call you back?


Have more questions about
our policy?

Other Insurance

Yacht Insurance

Our Yacht Insurance Policies cover sailing vessels both large and small cruising UK Waters, Europe and Worldwide.

Motorboat Insurance

Tailored Motor boat insurance whatever your size of vessel providing comprehensive cover for UK, Europe and Worldwide cruising.

RIB Insurance

Competetive and comprehensive cover for your RIB cruising UK and European Waters.

Speedboat Insurance

Comprehensive cover for your Speedboat cruising UK and European Waters. Cover for water skiers and toys available.

Narrowboat Insurance

Our specialist narrowboat insurance covers narrowboats and canal boats navigating on UK and European Inland Non-Tidal Waterways, excluding Windermere, the Norwegian Fjords and Scottish Lochs.

Inland Craft Insurance

Comprehensive cover for your Inland Craft cruising UK Canals and Rivers and European waterways too.

Commercial Craft Insurance

We can offer tailor made polices for your commercial craft including netting, potting and much more.

Superyacht Insurance

Topsail Insurance is an established independent marine insurance specialist who can arrange bespoke and dedicated superyacht insurance for wherever you are in the world.

Marine Trades Insurance

Tailor made cover available for a number of Marine Trades including Boat yards, Boat clubs, Retail and Training.

Third Party Only Insurance

Valuable Third party only cover available with generous limits of indemnity.

Jet Ski Insurance

Competitive Jet ski cover available. Polices can be extended for skiers and toys too.

Y Yacht Insurance

Competitive Jet ski cover available. Polices can be extended for skiers and toys too.

Sailing Dinghy Insurance

Competitive Dinghy insurance available for a huge range of Sailing dinghies.