Jubilee Sailing Trust
Jubilee Sailing Trust Travel Insurance is designed for those able bodied and disabled voyage crews sailing on board TS Lord Nelson and TS Tenacious.
The travel policy is specifically designed to cover you offshore and for all the activities you participate in whilst on board, including climbing the rigging. Topsail Insurance Tall Ships Travel policy also covers your travel to and from the ship and extends to include any pre-existing disabilities as standard.
Please be aware that the following General Exclusion applies to all policies:
21. Any claims or expenses incurred due to a pandemic or an epidemic or any threat thereof, or arising from a global health Emergency that has been declared by the World Health Organisation.
However, cover under Section 2) Emergency Medical, Repatriation and Other Expenses includes expenses incurred following Coronavirus infection, subject to you being fully vaccinated (two doses) by a vaccine approved by the World Health Organisation at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the Trip. You must have also received a negative LFT test result no more than 48 hours prior to departure.
Single Trip Voyage Policy
Our one-off single trip policy covers your travel to and from Lord Nelson or Tenacious and includes sailing outside coastal waters.
Policy benefits include:
- Automatic cover for offshore sailing (outside coastal waters)
- up to £/€3,000 Cancellation & Disruption
- Up to £/€5,000,000 medical & repatriation expenses
- Up to £/€15,000 Search & Rescue
- Up to £/€ 1,500 Baggage & Property cover
GET A QUOTE TODAY